At Squadcast, we are diligently building a platform helping engineers around the world do incident management - the SRE way, our business is growing at a rapid pace and we are continuously engaging more teams and companies with our offering. This is your opportunity to join this adventure in our Marketing Team, help us grow our Product Marketing activities, and bring awareness and adoption of our platform to SRE/DevOps teams around the globe.
If you are passionate about technology/software engineering/dev tools and have a knack for executing marketing campaigns that build and elevate great products, then this is a unique opportunity for you.
What’s more: you get to be part of the team recognized as one of the “Top 5 Companies to work in Product Marketing”!
Read on to know more about this role.
The impact you can have
As a Product Marketing Associate at Squadcast, your first impact will be to engage teams and companies worldwide in caring about the reliability of their application/service. You will collaborate with the marketing team to develop innovative programs that drive demand. Attention to detail and an eye for quality are critical to your success, along with an ability to grasp and present our product’s value proposition in a way that resonates and clearly articulates how we solve our buyers’ problems. You are obsessed with tracking performance and have the data to prove what’s working and what isn’t. You will demonstrate to organizations of this world how to easily adopt Site Reliability Engineering practices to improve their incident resolution metrics and ultimately, the reliability of their systems.
You will join an existing squad of Marketing team members coming from diverse backgrounds in building a steady stream of product announcements, stories, webinars, and others. You will be part of a team-based organization where you will work with your peers on continuously growing and delivering more kickass feature launches and announcements, that engage an immense community of developers and organizations.
What you’ll do:
- Create, develop and execute inbound marketing campaigns using compelling content
- Continuously measure, report on and optimize the release marketing program and GTM programs using engagement data and feedback from customers and internal stakeholders
- Driving Sales Enablement - develop collateral and training materials that bring product positioning to life with compelling narratives that are grounded in customer stories.
- Partner with the product team to track the right metrics & drive customer onboarding, engagement & retention.
- Comfortable working with both content publishing tools (e.g. webflow) and marketing automation tools (e.g.marketo)
- Work on communication the user encounters when navigating their way around a product - micro-copies, product descriptions, Push notifications, Emails, etc.
- Data-oriented: Ability to work with data and insights and pair that with your passion for users to generate balanced and thoughtful points of view for how to take our product to market
- Maintain an evergreen and consistent Product Marketing message across all channels. Keep our Value Proposition continuously up-to-date with the latest releases and offerings.
- Monitor competitors' marketing activities.
- Work with external stakeholders to ensure brand consistency across all the campaigns.
Skills you should have:
- 2-3 years experience in Product Marketing, developer marketing experience working in technology, infrastructure, or platform companies is preferred (DevOps a plus)
- Familiar with product marketing tactics (e.g. integrated marketing campaigns)
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills. Must have experience with analytics tools like - Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Hotjar etc
- Should be able to take initiative and drive things independently
- Conceptual understanding of product marketing & its different elements
- Must be highly organized, detail-oriented and self-motivated with strong project management skills
- You have a passion for great software products and the underlying technologies that power them.
- A technical degree or past experience in a technical role is a plus
- You adapt quickly, can respond to changing objectives, and are comfortable with Agile principles
- Collaborative and inclusive team player with a willingness to help others
- Self-motivated, with the ability to manage multiple projects concurrently and achieve measurable results
- You are fluent in English, both written and spoken