Squadcast is an incident-management platform for software teams of all sizes and shapes. We are democratizing SRE for all companies.
Our product helps global organizations adopt Site Reliability Engineering practices to improve their incident resolution metrics and ultimately, the reliability of their systems. If you're excited about engaging user experiences, snappy interfaces, and trustworthy systems, we should talk!
We ideate fast, embrace change, and take risks. From scaling our business model to expanding our offerings, the day-to-day at Squadcast offers endless professional growth opportunities.
We are looking for a bright person who wants to join a fast growing start up to work with the CEO to drive the org-wide goal setting and planning process, developing strategy and growth road map
- You will be assisting the CEO in institutionalising people management and org structure, and contributing to shaping strategies across the teams.
- Analyze and determine key insights from key business drivers, competitive environment, trends and operating metrics.
- Contribute to complex and time-critical projects by quickly understanding the context and developing a prioritized approach for resolution.
- Coordinate with different functions within the organization - marketing, product, engineering among, credit and others in the deployment of the business initiatives identified.
- Ideate, plan and oversee implementation of new ideas and business critical projects.
- Undergraduate or master’s degree from tier 1 Institutes.
- Min 3 – 6years of Chief of Staff experience after completing your graduate degree.
- Outstanding record of academic achievement and Demonstrated aptitude for Corporate Strategy.
- Proven record of leadership in a work setting and/or through extracurricular activities.
-Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills.
-Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
-Ability to work effectively with people at all senior levels in an organization
-Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively – both verbally and in writing – in English