At Squadcast, we are building a world class SAAS platform helping engineers around the globe manage incidents the SRE way. We are looking for a driven Strategic Channel Sales lead who can build our reseller program ground up. In this role, you will advocate Squadcast platform targeting mainly reseller partners, nurture and grow partners and drive revenue through them.
What You Will Be Doing?
- Identify, recruit, onboard and generate revenue through Strategic Solution Partners (specifically Value Added Resellers) and build Squadcast Reseller Program
- Recruitment and Onboarding of partners
- Identify new partners that meet the qualifying criteria for Strategic Solution Partners.
- Qualification of identified prospects.
- Discovery of prospective partner profile and background. Analyze fitment for partner program
- Pitch the value proposition of the Squadcast partner program to new partners
- Handle Objections, negotiate terms through executive discussions and manage review of the partner agreement
- Oversee product training of new partners
- Nurture partners to build pipeline for first set of customer wins
- Partner Management
- Build a joint revenue plan with partners, working closely with various cross-functional teams at Squadcast
- Establish and maintain a healthy relationship with partner teams, prospects and customers in various geographies
- Own and meet assigned sales targets. Review partners’ monthly pipeline, do quarterly business reviews, weekly sync-ups and provide day-to-day support in order to achieve revenue goals
- Collaborate with various internal functions like pre-sales, customer success, marketing and support to ensure seamless support for partners and partner customers
- Assist partners with objection handling, providing necessary support and resources to achieve closure
- Discover and implement new / market-specific lead generation exercises to working closely with marketing teams and reseller sales teams
- Be the single point of contact for partners for all things Squadcast
Skills required for the role:
- Experience in Channel Management (Managing Resellers, Alliances or System Integrators) in a tech (ideally SaaS) company
- Willingness to work in a hyper-growth scenario, ready to deal with ambiguity and willing to be very hands-on
- Established interpersonal skills, strong strategy development, program management, and relationship management skills and be capable of influencing across multiple groups and/or organizations
- Proven track record in establishing credibility with key decision-makers through demonstrating strong interpersonal communication skills, and in-depth knowledge of partner business needs, and solving their business problem