Who are you?
You are a technical consultant wishing to implement solutions and create an impact, a developer needing a break from the code, or a DevOps looking for a hybrid role between technical and interpersonal skills. You will bridge the gap between the sales process and the technical implementation of the Squadcast platform. So if you have a passion for technology and wish you could find a career to blend your passion for tech with your strong interpersonal skills then this is your opportunity.
What You Will Be Doing?
- Work with Sales teams to identify and qualify business opportunities, identify key customer technical objections and convert prospects to customers.
- Work with prospects/customer’s technical teams on technical scoping. During the process of scoping, you may be involved in complex workflow analysis and in-depth examination of the interaction between Squadcast and the customer’s infrastructure.
- Prepare and deliver product messaging to highlight Squadcast value proposition through presentations, product demonstration, proof of concept management, and RFP responses
- Work closely with the product management and engineering team to demonstrate requirements and feature requests
- Work closely with the Sales, Success, and Support teams
- Provide technical mentorship and training for new hires and peers.
Skills required for the role:
- 2-4 years of experience as Pre Sales engineer, Solution architect or Implementation expert preferably in a SAAS company
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science / Engineering or equivalent practical experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MySql, Node.js, Go and knowledge in any other language is a plus
- Good understanding of HTTP Requests, Webhooks and REST APIs, API Development Platforms such as Postman or Insomnia, and code editors such as Sublime
- Good understanding of Markup languages like YAML and JSON, Text Formatting languages such as Markdown
- Proficiency with Version Control tools such as Git
- Hands-on experience with modern technologies (Containers, Kubernetes, Logging, Monitoring, CD) would be a plus