Who are you?
You are a developer needing a break from the code, a DevOps looking for a hybrid role between technical and interpersonal skills, or a consultant wishing to implement solutions and create an impact. You will bridge the gap between the sales process and the technical implementation of Squadcast platform. So if you have a passion for Technology and wish you could find a career to blend your passion for tech with your strong interpersonal skills then this is your opportunity.
What You Will Be Doing?
- Engaging with prospective customers and conducting technical discovery
- Demonstrating Squadcast platform to prospective clients
- Working closely with Sales and handling technical objections
- Helping customers integrate Squadcast platform into their environments
- Owning Proof of Concepts based on customer requirements to demonstrate the feasibility of the application, often requiring rapid prototyping
- Working closely with Product and Engineering teams to ensure customer feedback is captured and executed
Skills required for the role:
- 1-3 years of experience as SRE, DevOps, Software Developer, Support Engineer, or an Implementation expert
- Proficient in MySql, Node.js, Go and knowledge in any other language is a plus
- Good understanding of HTTP Requests, Webhooks and REST APIs, API Development Platforms such as Postman or Insomnia, and code editors such as Sublime
- Good understanding of Markup languages like YAML and JSON, Text Formatting languages such as Markdown
- Proficiency with Version Control tools such as Git
- Experience with Cloud computing and Networking
- Hands-on experience with modern technologies (Containers, Kubernetes, Logging, Monitoring, CD)
- Experience working with SAAS solutions
- Strong interpersonal skills