Paid Ads Specialist
At Squadcast, we are diligently building a platform helping engineers around the world do incident management - the SRE way, our business is growing at a rapid pace and we are continuously engaging more teams and companies with our offering. This is your opportunity to join this adventure in our Marketing Team, help us broaden our paid acquisition channels, and bring awareness and adoption of our platform to SRE/DevOps teams around the globe.
If you are passionate about mastering the ever-changing world of pay-per-click and have a knack for drawing conclusions based on data and are an outcomes-focused person, then this is a unique opportunity for you.
What’s more: you get to be part of the team recognized as one of the “Top 5 Companies to work in Product Marketing”!
Read on to know more about this role.
The impact you can have
As a Paid Ads Specialist at Squadcast, you would be responsible for building awareness for our brand and its initiatives while driving engagement across all paid ads channels. An ideal candidate is one who has a portfolio of past PPC campaign strategies and documented outcomes as well as a thorough understanding of each of the levers that a performance marketer can pull to fully optimize a campaign.
You will join an existing squad of Marketing team members coming from diverse backgrounds in building a steady stream of effective paid ads campaigns across a variety of mediums.
You will be part of a team-based organization where you will work with your peers on continuously growing and amplifying kickass feature launches and announcements, that engage an immense community of developers and organizations
What you’ll do:
- Execute daily account responsibilities associated with Google Ads, Bing, and other advertising digital platforms
- Maintain and monitor keyword bids, daily and monthly budget caps, negative keywords, campaign targeting and other important account metrics
- Manage and optimize the existing ads campaign components including keyword strategy, bid prices, ad development, and testing, cost per conversion, cost per click, etc.
- Assist in reviewing PPC campaigns and optimizing under-performing listings.
- Conduct keyword research with CPC estimates and develop a quality keyword portfolio.
- Confident in experimenting with brand new ways to acquire leads, whether it’s through paid channels, experiential marketing or community driven activations
- Wizard with words and are no stranger to limited characters.Ensure campaigns follow best practices.
- Manage the activity research and creation of large keyword lists
- Monitor and evaluate search activity across major channels
- Internal process creation and documentation to consistently improve our link building offering
- Generate weekly and monthly reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking and revenue tracking and present performance/recommendations to stakeholders.
- Collaborate across teams to test and optimize targeting, creative assets, and messaging to improve ROI.
- Keep pace with search and PPC industry trends and developments
- Identify critical conversion points and drop off points and optimize user funnels.
- Data-oriented: Ability to work with data and insights and pair that with your passion for users to generate balanced and thoughtful points of view for how to take our product to market
Skills you should have:
- 1-2 Years in Pay-Per-Click managing campaigns
- Demonstrable experience in managing PPC/SEM, and display advertising campaigns predominantly in US, Europe and APAC regions
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, WebTrends, SEMRush, etc.)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines
- A technical degree or past experience in a technical role is a plus
- Self-motivated, with the ability to manage multiple projects concurrently and achieve measurable results
- You are fluent in English, both written and spoken