Who are you?
You will lay the foundation of great customer support at Squadcast. There are three core competencies to be successful in this role and help the company grow:
1. Ability to solve technical problems with a customer-centric approach
2. Collaboration across teams, and
3. Responsiveness to customer requests.
What You Will Be Doing?
- Become a technical expert on the Squadcast platform
- Take ownership of customer reported issues and see problems through to resolution
- Understand Squadcast ICPs and common use-cases well
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot, and identify solutions to resolve customer issues
- Collaborate with other appropriate internal teams and represent the customers while figuring out solutions and workarounds
- Work with customers via Email, Live Chat, and Phone
- Contributing to our FAQs, which serve as our customer’s knowledge base
- Demonstrate Squadcast platform to the customers and conduct training sessions
- Identify & drive opportunities to enhance service delivery and customer experience.
- Identify & suggest Business improvement opportunities.
- Build the team and mentor new hires
Skills required for the role:
- Experience of 2-5+ years in a SAAS environment
- A proven team lead and individual contributor with strong analytical and stakeholder management skills
- You are proficient in JAVA and understand Markdown, Command-Line, and YAML
- You understand the Software building lifecycle
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Solid interpersonal and strong analyzing and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to occasionally work flexible hours
- You are curious, open to learning new technologies and challenges excite you
- You are ready to go above and beyond to help a customer