At Squadcast, we are diligently building a platform helping engineers around the world do incident management - the SRE way, our business is growing at a rapid pace and we are continuously engaging more teams and companies with our offering. This is your opportunity to join this adventure in our Marketing Team, help us grow our Product Marketing activities, and bring awareness and adoption of our platform to SRE/DevOps teams around the globe.
If you are passionate about technology/software engineering/dev tools and have a knack for driving pipeline generation exclusively from a top target account list and accelerating growth opportunities, then this is a unique opportunity for you.
What’s more: you get to be part of the team recognized as one of the “Top 5 Companies to work in Product Marketing”!
Read on to know more about this role.
The impact you can have
As a Growth Lead at Squadcast, who will closely work with our marketing team to deliver against Acquisition and Business KPIs through Account-Based Marketing (ABM) and other growth initiatives. Squadcast’s Acquisition team plays a critical function in our drive to grow market share by identifying new sources of demand gen, the relevant channels to acquire them, and managing our spend across those channels with hawkish attention to performance. You will have a direct influence on our growth strategy, our bottom line, and our ability to continue evolving our customer experience.
You will join an existing squad of Marketing team members coming from diverse backgrounds in building a steady stream of acquisition channels, demand gen etc . You will be part of a team-based organization where you will work with your peers on continuously growing and delivering more kickass ABM campaigns and announcements, that engage an immense community of developers and organizations.
Using your prior Account based Marketing experience in technology companies, you will contribute to growing the awareness, adoption and reputation of our platform.
What you’ll do:
- Creative prospecting, sourcing and development of new acquisition channels
- Define Account Based Marketing execution planning, encompassing our multiple ABM tools.
- Own and manage our Account Based Marketing platform
- Collaborating with Paid Media acquisitions team to execute on and optimize our holistic acquisitions strategy
- Ensuring the health of our Lead Acquisitions ecosystem
- Collaborate and partner on campaign concept, custom content requirements, digital marketing support/message testing and creative development to ensure effectiveness for regional named accounts.
- Identify the most effective marketing messages, value proposition, materials, channels, and calls to action for personas and key accounts in the regions.
- Build then obsess over ABM metrics to ensure business impact measured by named account pipeline/bookings (sourced/influenced), database growth and accuracy for named accounts, account/person engagement scores.
- Partnering with Product and Growth teams to test and optimize acquisition and engagement opportunities within the product experience
- Data-oriented: Ability to work with data and insights and pair that with your passion for users to generate balanced and thoughtful points of view for how to take our product to market
- Close collaboration with our data team to support and update tracking/reporting
Skills you should have:
- 3 - 4 years of experience in digital/growth marketing , account based marketing or similar field, with the desire to learn and excel more at account based marketing (ABM). Developer marketing experience working in technology, infrastructure, or platform companies is preferred (DevOps a plus)
- You are analytically driven with a strong understanding of data, related tools (such as Metabase, Tableau, Looker, etc.) and the underlying methodologies used to inform decision making
- You have a growth mindset and opt for action (through testing, for example) when it comes to driving growth
- Positive, can-do attitude, with the ability to work with marketing and sales professionals, and ability to prioritize numerous projects simultaneously.
- Experience building and delivering marketing campaigns, events, executive and key account programs.
- Must be highly organized, detail-oriented and self-motivated with strong project management skills
- You have a passion for great software products and the underlying technologies that power them.
- A technical degree or past experience in a technical role is a plus
- You adapt quickly, can respond to changing objectives, and are comfortable with Agile principles
- Self-motivated, with the ability to manage multiple projects concurrently and achieve measurable results
- You are fluent in English, both written and spoken